Ice Traditional Waist BeadsBasics
Description: Ice is cold, hard, and uncomfortable, but at times it can give us sweet relief in the heat of summer or numb away pain. No one is proud of their vices, but as they say, all things in moderation.
Materials: Uncoated cotton thread, glass seed beads
Sizing: Fits up to 50 inches. Instructions to tie are below.
Built For The Journey
All of our waist beads are strung with 6-8 strands of uncoated cotton thread for durability and longevity.
Share a new tradition
with your circle
- Gift matching strands to a bride and her bridesmaids to commemorate her big day
- Get a set for yourself and your workout partner to track your progress on a fitness journey
- Give matching strands to a mom and newborn baby for protection and well wishes
- Gift a special set to a girl after her first period to celebrate her journey into womanhood
- Get a strand for yourself or anyone you know starting a new journey or phase of life—grieving a loss, moving to a new place, starting or ending a relationship, etc.
- Use your waist beads as a physical reminder of a goal or intention you want to manifest
- Wear a matching set with a family member or friend as a symbol of connection (like a friendship bracelet, but around your waist)
- The perfect gift for birthdays and holidays— they make great stocking stuffers :)
Our Promise to you
Tying on your first waist beads can be tricky. That’s why we offer a free replacement for any strand that’s tied incorrectly or breaks or within the first 7 days. Just send it back and we’ll send you a new one. We like to call it… oops insurance.